Looking for a Speaker?
Let’s talk about how I might serve your:
Group or Event
Some favorite topics of mine:
(I’m always excited about new ideas!)
- Spiritual Refreshment
- Motherhood as a Spiritual Discipline
- Spiritual Encouragement in Parenting
- God, Our Father (and Mother)
- Hesed: God’s Covenant LovingKindness
- Taste and See: God’s Love Made Physical (Sacraments, Parables, and Real Life Seekers)
- (Spiritual) Fruit in Seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter)
- Advent and Christmas Reflections
- Holy Week and Lenten Reflections
I also offer training in:
- Intercultural Skills
- Cultural Competence
- Understanding Your Myers Briggs (MBTI)
I’d love to add your event or group to my list of stops!
Just use the form below and we’ll start a conversation.
What People Are Saying...
Catherine McNiel was a delightful retreat speaker. She is engaging and relevant, and she gently led those in attendance to consider the spiritual significance of their role. She helped lead discussions that went to deep places, and provided a safe place where women could come and be real with themselves, each other, and their Savior.
Conference Program Director
Catherine’s combination of wisdom and humor made for a delightful gathering of women of all ages. Her own honesty and grace in sharing her struggles opened up a space of vulnerability for others. Women from our church invited neighbors who do not attend church, and they found a place of healing and fellowship, facilitated by Catherine. I highly recommend Catherine for women’s meetings and retreats, but also for any mixed gathering where you’re looking for a combination of wisdom, deep biblical knowledge, and humor in the everyday beauty and trials of human life.