- Essay “Passover, Betrayal, and Deep Redemption” contributed to Everbloom: Strories of Deeply Rooted and Transformed Lives (Paraclete Press, 2017)
- Poem “I Have Stood at the Center of the World” contributed to Between Midnight and Dawn: A Literary Guide to Prayer for Lent, Holy Week, and Eastertide by Sarah Arthur (Paraclete Press, 2016)
- Essay “Everyday Spiritual Disciplines” contributed to Don’t Hide Your Light Under a Laundry Basket: 150 Bright Ideas for Wannabee World Changers by Jenny Rae Armstrong (Leafwood, 2016)
- Essay “Catherine” contributed to Overcomer: Breaking Down the Walls of Shame and Rebuilding Your Soul by Aubrey Sampson (Zondervan, 2015)
- Redbud Writers Guild. Essays and poetry here.
- Daily Devotions found here.
- Awana. Monthly articles and essays for parents and church leaders here.
- MOPS. Articles and essays on spirituality and parenting here.
Articles (Sample only)
- 7 Advent Practices That Will Make December Better. Relevant Magazine
- Motherhood is Physical–And So Is the Gospel. Christianity Today
- Believers in the Midst of a Political Breakdown. Christianity Today
- The Noiser Path. SheLoves Magazine.
- Should Christians Abandon Public Schools? Plough Quarterly, January 2015. (Originally published in Plough Quarterly No. 3: Childhood, Plough Publishing House. Available for sale here.)
- Dear Children’s Ministry: Please Stop Using “Black” and “White” to Describe Sin and Forgiveness. Unfundamentalist Parenting. Patheos
Puente del Pueblo
- Looking At God’s Creative Redemptive Work Through the Eyes of a Mother. AnnVoskamp.com
- Teachers, Admins, Even Crossing Guards Committed to Kids’ Achievement. Passing Notes.
- Finding God in the Whirlwind. Bronlea.com
- Catching My Breath. Exploring Peace
- Courage to Take the Coin. MeadowRue.com
- Lenten Reflections of a Weary Mother. AprilYamasaki.com
- Praying With My Feet: Into the Labyrinth. Aubrey Sampson.com
- Immigration and Love for my Neighbor, A Sista’s Journey/Justice Series
- A Tale of Two Callings, Women in Ministry Series.
- On Mission with Blue Jeans and Cookies. The Redbud Post
- A Fine Turn of Phrase. The Redbud Post
- Order From Chaos: New Year’s Cleaning and Genesis 1, Abingdon Women
- Harvest of Hope, Abingdon Women
- Beauty on the Other Side, Abingdon Women
- The Storm, Abingdon Women
- You Had Me At Hello. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. October 2016 (Online version of print magazine)
- The Power of a Personal Invitation. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. January 2016 (Online version of print magazine)
- On The Road: Puente del Pueblo’s First College Tour. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. August 2015 (Online version of print magazine)
- Christmas All Year Long: The Year-Round Story of the Puente del Pueblo Christmas Store. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. May 2015 (Online version of print magazine)
- Seed Planting and Soul Tending. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. March 2014 (Online version of print magazine)
- Rosie’s Story. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine, Cover Story. September, 2013 (Online version of print magazine)
- Helping When Our Neighbors Are Hurting, and Another Opportunity to Serve. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine, Cover Story. March, 2013 (Online version of print magazine)
- Daily Advent Calendar, 2015
- Companion Bible Study for Refuse To Do Nothing: Finding Your Power to Abolish Modern-day Slavery by Moore and Yim, IVP 2012. Download the Bible Study for free from IVP’s website.
- What This Story is All About: A Pattern of Grace in Genesis 1-11 here.
- The Invitation: Come. A Morning With Him Devotional Guide, Wheaton Bible Church (Originally in print). March 2016
- The Steadfast Love of the Lord Never Ceases. A Morning With Him Devotional Guide, Wheaton Bible Church (Originally in print). March 2015
- Be Still. A Morning With Him Devotional Guide, Wheaton Bible Church (Originally in print). March 2014.