- Long Days of Small Things: Motherhood as a Spiritual Discipline (NavPress, 2017)
- Poem “I Have Stood at the Center of the World” contributed to Between Midnight and Dawn: A Literary Guide to Prayer for Lent, Holy Week, and Eastertide by Sarah Arthur, Paraclete Press, 2016
- Essay “Everyday Spiritual Disciplines” contributed to Don’t Hide Your Light Under a Laundry Basket: 150 Bright Ideas for Wannabee World Changers by Jenny Rae Armstrong, Leafwood, 2016
- Essay “Catherine” contributed to Overcomer: Breaking Down the Walls of Shame and Rebuilding Your Soul by Aubrey Sampson, Zondervan, 2015
- Daily Advent Calendar, 2015
- Daily studies on the upcoming sermon text for Wheaton Bible Church. Find them here and here.
- Companion Bible Study for Refuse To Do Nothing: Finding Your Power to Abolish Modern-day Slavery by Moore and Yim, IVP 2012. Download the Bible Study for free from IVP’s website.
- What This Story is All About: A Pattern of Grace in Genesis 1-11 here.
- The Invitation: Come. A Morning With Him Devotional Guide, Wheaton Bible Church (Originally in print). March 2016
- The Steadfast Love of the Lord Never Ceases. A Morning With Him Devotional Guide, Wheaton Bible Church (Originally in print). March 2015
- Be Still. A Morning With Him Devotional Guide, Wheaton Bible Church (Originally in print). March 2014.
- Riding Home. JenPollockMichel.com. February 2017
- On Mission with Blue Jeans and Cookies. The Redbud Post. January 2017.
- 7 Advent Practices That Will Make December Better. Relevant Magazine. December 2016
- Praying With My Feet: Into the Labyrinth. Aubrey Sampson.com 2016
- You Had Me At Hello. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. October 2016 (Online version of print magazine)
- The Power of a Personal Invitation. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. January 2016 (Online version of print magazine)
- On The Road: Puente del Pueblo’s First College Tour. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. August 2015 (Online version of print magazine)
- Christmas All Year Long: The Year-Round Story of the Puente del Pueblo Christmas Store. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. May 2015 (Online version of print magazine)
- Should Christians Abandon Public Schools? Plough Quarterly, January 2015. (Originally published in Plough Quarterly No. 3: Childhood, Plough Publishing House (November 15, 2014) Available for sale here.)
- A Fine Turn of Phrase. Redbud Writers Guild. October 2014
- Immigration and Love for my Neighbor, A Sista’s Journey/Justice Series. March 2014
- Seed Planting and Soul Tending. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine. March 2014 (Online version of print magazine)
- Order From Chaos: New Year’s Cleaning and Genesis 1, Abingdon Women, January 2014
- Harvest of Hope, Abingdon Women, November 2013
- Believers in the Midst of a Political Breakdown. Christianity Today, Her.meneutics Blog. October 2013
- Rosie’s Story. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine, Cover Story. September, 2013 (Online version of print magazine)
- Beauty on the Other Side, Abingdon Women, September 2013
- A Tale of Two Callings, Women in Ministry Series, August 2013
- The Storm, Abingdon Women, August 2013
- Helping When Our Neighbors Are Hurting, and Another Opportunity to Serve. LIFE at WBC Quarterly Magazine, Cover Story. March, 2013 (Online version of print magazine)
- Leaving Eden, Shameless Women, June 2012
Memberships and Websites
My aim is to awaken myself and others to the creative, redemptive work of God in this present moment. I am striving to see beauty, learning to expand my perspective, praying to keep my eyes and heart open.